Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Night of Dreams



Marie and I were standing in front of the House of Bones last night.

She looked over at me and shook her head, " this is no good for you Anita " she warned me " there's much danger here for you. "

I nodded and reached out for the door handle and she snatched at my wrist " Ask who's house this is before you go in, bring her a gift and don't eat anything she offers you. "

" I'll remember. " I said.

" Anita, don't fall asleep in this place either. Go in awake or go in asleep. But don't do both. Otherwise you'll get lost. "

I woke up and found that it was just after three in the morning I spent some time wondering about Marie's warnings. Funny, she should be warning me about a writing project...a blogg.

Funny.

Almost as funny as the little doll I found on the pillow next to me when the sun came up. Even funnier was the message carved into the wall above my bed.

Beware the House of Baba Yaga...
Marie L.
© anita marie moscoso 2005-text

6 Comments:

At 10:01 PM, Blogger Gail Kavanagh said...

What a cool doll!

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger Gail Kavanagh said...

but then...why does thatr not surprise me?

 
At 10:04 PM, Blogger Anita Marie Moscoso said...

Don't you recognize her? It's Baba Yaga!

 
At 3:59 AM, Blogger Imogen Crest said...

This is very, very good.

 
At 5:22 AM, Blogger Karen said...

As usual, you are creeping me out, you sly thing. I'll look sharp and watch my step with Baba Yaga.

 
At 8:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

...a year later,and some months have passed since last you spoke your thoughts(august 16,2005).
You should beware,for you have stumbled into an old tale of mine.But,fear not, it is in fact, illuminating - designed for many flights that reach far beyond .fancy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home