Monday, August 15, 2005

Ancestral Protection Doll



This is my doll; it's an ancestral protection voodoo doll and I would never ever embark on any journey without asking for guidance and protection from my Ancestors.


As I ride out to visit the Gypsies, the House of Baba Yaga, my beloved Duwamish or even the Chamber of Horrors I always ask for help from my Ancestors. In turn I offer them my thanks and prayers and respect.

When I come to the dark places in this world too I ask for their guidance and protection and when I visit the light places I thank them for their help and protection in getting there.

This is my Doll, and I am Anita Marie.

1 Comments:

At 2:25 AM, Blogger Megan Warren said...

Anita Marie
Your ancestors are obviously prominent in your life, may they guide you well on your journey.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home